Greeneration Foundation is currently looking for highly passionate and talented individuals to join the Communication & Partnership Department as an Associate Product Manager. The candidate will be responsible to create the strategy, implement, develop and improve the IT system of the organization.
1. Manage software development projects.
2. Manage teams and coordinate with stakeholders in software development projects.
3. Involved in the process of designing, developing, testing, and operating software.
4. Responsible for developing and improving information systems and technology in an organization.
5. Responsible for all processes related to the IT division.
6. Ensure all IT systems run smoothly and decide on solutions if problems occur.
7. Planning information technology implementation strategies in accordance with organizational policies and monitoring all implementation.
8. Perform managerial and control functions in building systems and applications in the IT field.
9. Conduct research and analysis, planning, and design of every IT development system and application.
10. Reporting effectively to division heads.
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in informatics or relevant field.
2. Minimum 2 years experience in developing software projects.
3. Know SDLC (Software Dev Life Cycle).
4. Have experience as a participant or facilitator in design sprints, design thinking, and methodology scrums.
5. Familiar with CMS WordPress.
6. Understand programming language.
7. Have basic programming knowledge and product design (UIUX).
The selected candidate will be placed and work remotely in Semarang. Please send your CV, a motivation letter, and any related document in English (PDF format) to email@example.com by 6th June 2021, 23:59 WIB the latest. Please name the document and the subject with IM_YOUR NAME.