Greeneration Foundation is looking for a Graphic Designer volunteer to work under the Media Division, Communication & Partnership Department. He or she will work remotely with occasional visits to our Bandung office.
1. Work with copywriter to design and edit social media contents.
2. Design and edit publication materials, including, but not limited to: presentations, module, Zoom backdrop.
3. Assist as a photographer at our journalism training program.
1. Student or fresh graduate from all majors with relevant experience, proven with a portfolio.
2. Able to work for 3 months, 20 hours per week.
3. Agile, self-starter, and willing to learn.
4. Interested in sustainable consumption and production issues.
1. Capacity Building and trainings
2. Certificate or e-certificate
3. Recommendation letter (if needed)
4. Merchandise (adjustable)
5. Transportation replacement Rp1.500.000,-/month for Bandung placement and Rp2.000.000,-/month for Jakarta placement
6. Additional consumption and transportation replacement if needed when participating in office activities/event (reimburse)
7. Maximum health insurance of Rp300.000,- for 3 months (Conditional – reimbursement system)