Greeneration Foundation is currently looking for highly passionate individuals to join the Strategic Engagement team, specifically for Strengthening the Engagement and Capacity Building of Circular Economy Stakeholders in Indonesia Project, a collaboration project with UNDP and Ministry of Development Planning under the CE Secretariat. The placement for this position is at the Greeneration Foundation Jakarta Office.
The general role is creating visualization to communicate the project’s messages and contents. Sure, it will be fun!
1. Create posters, infographic, and videos for social media
2. Create design for event related activities, such as virtual background, poster, etc
3. Create design for administrative inquiries such as proposal, presentation, project report, etc
4. Coordinate with Project Officer and Content Strategist Volunteer in content creation
1. University students from all majors
2. Able to operate Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator/CorelDRAW
3. Prior experience in video production is a plus
4. Prior experience in creating posters for social medias is a plus
5. Have excellent communication skills in a working environment.
6. Agile and self-starter
7. Adaptable and dynamic
8. Passionate and looking forward to contribute in the environmental sector, particularly in sustainable development, waste management, and circular economy issues
9. Willing to work from the office (conditional) and able to work remotely in Jakarta.
1. Capacity Building and trainings
2. Certificate or e-certificate
3. Recommendation letter (if needed)
4. Merchandise (adjustable)
5. Transportation replacement Rp1.500.000,-/month for Bandung placement and Rp2.000.000,-/month for Jakarta placement
6. Additional consumption and transportation replacement if needed when participating in office activities/event (reimburse);
7. Maximum health insurance of Rp300.000,- for 3 months ( Conditional – reimbursement system).
You are encouraged to apply, please send us your CV, Motivation letter, and Transcript, to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject SEGDv_YourName latest by September, 20th 2021. Join us!