Greeneration Foundation is looking for a Public Relations volunteer to work under the Media Division, Communication & Partnership Department. He or she will work remotely with occasional visits to our Jakarta office.
1. List and network with journalists.
2. List and network with potential mass media partners.
3. Assist in a journalism training program.
4. Do routine media monitoring.
5. Write and share bilingual press releases
1. Student or fresh graduate majoring in journalism, public relations, or communication. Other majors with relevant experiences are welcome to apply.
2. Able to work for 2 months, 20 hours per week.
3. Agile, self-starter, and willing to learn.
4. Intermediate written and spoken English skill is a must.
5. Proven experience in public relations is a must.
6. Proven experience in writing is preferred.
7. Interested in sustainable consumption and production issues.
1. Capacity Building and trainings
2. Certificate or e-certificate
3. Recommendation letter (if needed)
4. Merchandise (adjustable)
5. Transportation replacement Rp1.500.000,-/month for Bandung placement and Rp2.000.000,-/month for Jakarta placement
6. Additional consumption and transportation replacement if needed when participating in office activities/event (reimburse)
7. Maximum health insurance of Rp300.000,- for 3 months (Conditional – reimbursement system)
You are encouraged to apply. Please send us your CV, motivation letter or writing portfolio in English, and academic transcript to email@example.com with subject PR Med_Your Name by 18th June 2021 23:59 pm the latest. Join us!