Greeneration Foundation is currently looking for highly passionate individuals to join the Strategic Engagement team, specifically for Strengthening the Engagement and Capacity Building of Circular Economy Stakeholders in Indonesia Project, a collaboration project with UNDP and Ministry of Development Planning under the CE Secretariat. The placement for this position is at the Greeneration Foundation Jakarta Office.
1. Support the Project Officer in engaging and maintaining relationships with targeted stakeholders
2. Assist the Project Officer to conduct interviews and FGDs with stakeholders
3. Develop Terms of References and take Minutes of Meetings for the interview and FGD agendas
4. Collect, record, and transcribe information from interviews and FGDs for analysis purposes
5. Assist the Project Officer in comprehend, categorize, and interpret the data of interviews and FGDs
6. Support the Project Officer in creating findings and providing recommendations for modules development based on the interviews and FGDs findings
7. As we need someone adaptable and a quick learner, it is possible to work on new tasks that might be available in the middle of the program
1. University students from all majors
2. Have experience in engaging with external parties from various stakeholders (government, NGO, private sector)
3. Have experience and adept in conducting interview and compiling interview report
4. Interested and experienced in doing qualitative research with Nvivo
5. Passionate and looking forward to contribute in the environmental sector, particularly in sustainable development, waste management, and circular economy issues.
6. Have excellent communication skills in a working environment
7. Agile and self-starter, eager to learn new things
8. Detail oriented and organized
9. Adaptable and dynamic
10. Have good critical thinking and creativity
11. Willing to work from the office (conditional) and able to work remotely in Jakarta.
1. Capacity Building and trainings
2. Certificate or e-certificate
3. Recommendation letter (if needed)
4. Merchandise (adjustable)
5. Transportation replacement Rp1.500.000,-/month for Bandung placement and Rp2.000.000,-/month for Jakarta placement
6. Additional consumption and transportation replacement if needed when participating in office activities/event (reimburse);
7. Maximum health insurance of Rp300.000,- for 3 months ( Conditional – reimbursement system).